Sunday 5 January 2014

looking forward to moving forward...

Well another year has gone and I have to say, its flown by. I'm not going to lie I don't feel like this year has been the best year for me and although the rest of the world seems to be reflecting on the year just gone I personally just don't want to spend much time thinking about it. But I am feeling very positive about the year ahead of me. The last few days I have made some very difficult decisions about my career and the direction that my life will be heading in and although my usual reaction to this would be dread and panic I'm feel motivated and empowered my my new found sense of direction. I know what I want from this year now and I'm pretty sure I know how to get there and if it turns out I don't then I'll get to that when it happens. I have never been what you would describe as a free spirit but all of a sudden I have this wanderlust and this want to push my self and test my limits, some spontaneity...I'm ready for change.

Speaking of change I have made myself A little 'Adventure Fund' money jar to chuck all of my change that ends up floating around my bag just so I can keep my mind on the prize this year and hopefully save some money to be able to travel (not just from bits of change obviously ha-ha ).

sorry that i haven't been doing any fashion posts for the past few months as part of my new years resolution im going to be making one blog post and one YouTube video every week so just bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment